Skip to Main Content


Course Work

Enroll for Excess Credits, Request for Credit by Examination


USM Inter-Institutional Enrollment, BSEP Inter-Institutional

Exception/Appeals Requests

Exception to Enrollment Policy, Time Conflict Exception, Petition for Residency, Petition for Academic Clemency

Records Update/Request

Declaration/Change of Major, Graduation Verification Letter, Enrollment Verification, Degree Verification, Student Data Request, Duplicate Diploma Ordering, Personal Information Update

Transfer Requests

Transfer Credit/Course Description Evaluation, Verification of Transferability

Veteran Affairs

Semester Certification, Responsibility Checklist, Add/Drop Reporting